At CallaRose Planning, our team delights in making your special event personal,
memorable and bespoke. We focus on the details so that you can focus on celebrating life’s special moments. We look forward to helping you make memories that will last a lifetime!
CallaRose Planning creates memories.
And always, uniquely you.
In today’s world, the moments that are celebrated live forever in your heart and in the memories you share on social media. It is important to retain the intimacy of a celebration, while still creating a beautiful and memorable moment that you want to share.
OUR TEAM FOCUSES ON THE DETAILS TO ENSURE YOUR EVENT IS INTIMATE, MEMORABLE, AND BEAUTIFUL.
Whether you are celebrating a marriage, anniversary, a birthday, or any other special event, the details regarding head count, seating, décor, and logistics can quickly become overwhelming and distracting. The team at CallaRose Planning can assist you in the planning, decision making, negotiation and implementation processes to ensure that your celebration is memorable today and for a lifetime.
“It’s realizing that a great dream is not as good as a great memory. The dream can be had by anyone. The memory must be made.” Eric Thomas
Your wedding event is not just about impressing guests and giving everyone a good time. It's about YOU enjoying yourself.
Let us prioritize the event, while you enjoy family, friends, each other, and a beautiful day.
Let's Work Together
- Virtual needs assessment
- Week-of vendor communication
- Detailed event timeline
- 1.5 hour rehearsal management
- 8 hours of event day coordination
Hourly/ A la carte
Available up until two weeks prior to event!
- Needs assessment and plan development meeting
- Digitalized vision board
- Phone and email communication
- Virtual meetings
- Site visits (travel fees and hourly rate apply)
Includes everything from Week-Of and Hourly packages, in addition to:
- Comprehensive initial consultation
- Budget preparation and management
- Access to preferred vendors
- Theme development and elegant event design
- Digitalized ceremony and reception layouts
- In person or virtual meetings
Includes everything from Gold package, in addition to:
- Unlimited phone and email communication during business hours
- Full vendor communication
- Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner services
- Full day event coordination
And so much more!
Olivia Riddle - Founder, CallaRose Planning
“I accidentally discovered through helping others with special events that the things that caused them great stress, i.e., planning, decision making, implementation and logistics – were my strengths. When I applied my strengths to the event, the people who were a part of the celebration were able to be present in the celebration. They instantly seemed lighter and more in the moment. They were able to remember the intimacy of the event instead of the stress of it. I realized I could add value to the quality of people’s lives in a very meaningful way.”